Our children’s future relies on us repowering our state with clean energy and schools are a great place to start.
Mums, dads, grandparents, teachers and teenagers can help make our schools leaders in safeguarding a sustainable future for our children.
Join this webinar where you can find out how we can get on with it, ask your questions and share your ideas for repowering NSW public schools.
What is a "webinar"?
It's a briefing about powering our schools with clean energy that you can join from your own home! You can also ask questions and share ideas. All you need is a computer with a microphone or simply dial in via phone. Once you register, we'll send you the link and you're good to go!
What's on the agenda for this webinar?
- The current situation with schools, power bills and the benefits of solar.
- The strategy for getting solar on every public school
- Things we can each can do in our sphere of influence
- Five ways we can encourage the Minister to fund solar systems
- Answering your questions
- Meeting and connecting with others interested in the same goal