End native forest logging
Donate now to fund a short-sharp campaign to save our ancient forests from logging.
Each year thousands of hectares of our native forests are cut down and turned into woodchips, furniture and telegraph poles. To make matters worse, we the taxpayers of NSW have paid millions of dollars in subsidies to prop up the struggling industry.
Now both the federal and state Governments are considering the future of our native forests. This is our window of opportunity.
In just 2 weeks time we’re planning to make a huge splash for our beautiful forests but we can’t do it without you. We urgently need $20,000 to make this possible.
This giving season, make a lasting gift that will help protect our forests and the creatures that call them home for future generations.
Your donation will empower us to:
- Commission a credible economic report to shed light on how much money NSW taxpayers spend to chop down our native forests, and the opportunities for managing them sustainably.
- Run a regional tour to generate media and share the evidence far and wide across the state.
- Launch a short, punchy video to tell the story of our precious forests.
- Drive an online campaign and petition to flood the Government with thousands of voices for the forests.
- Meet with politicians from all parties about the importance of protecting our remaining forests.