Expose the damage to nature!
It’s shocking how much harm a careless government can do in just a few short years. We are looking closely at the Liberal-National parties’ environmental performance halfway through its term in office in NSW, and the results aren’t good.
So far, our Mid-term Report Card shows they have:
- Scrapped our land-clearing laws
- Used taxpayer subsidies to prop up logging our native forests
- Progressed coal seam gas drilling in the Pilliga Forest
- Allowed native forests to be burned for ‘renewable’ electricity
- Installed shark nets which kill dolphins and turtles
- Supported coal mining in Sydney’s drinking water catchments
Chip in to share this information as widely as possible to prevent further destruction of our trees and wildlife!